Air Fryer Chicken Pesto and Arugula Sandwich
Prep Time: inutes
Cook Time: inutes
Total Time: inutes
Deliciousness has never been so easy. Pop our Bell & Evans Chicken Patties in the Air Fryer, add fresh mozzarella and a chunky slide of Beefsteak tomato topped with your favorite greens. Yum!
- 4 Bell & Evans Chicken Patties
- 4 Ciabatta buns
- 1/3 cup Basil pesto
- 5 oz Fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 1 Beefsteak tomato, sliced thick
- 3 cups Arugula
- Preheat air-fryer to 400°F. Place frozen chicken patties in a single layer in air-fryer. Cook until fully cooked through, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 11-12 minutes. Transfer patties to a plate, and set aside.
- Place buns inside air-fryer and cook until lightly toasted, about 1-3 minutes.
- Spread pesto evenly on the bottom of each bun. Top with mozzarella, hot chicken patties, tomato, arugula and lid of bun. Serve hot and enjoy.