Air-Fry Herb-Crusted Chicken with Brussels Sprouts
An air fryer can be an amazing tool to create simple, nutritious meals in a snap, like this herb-crusted chicken with Brussels sprouts. With just a handful of clean ingredients, like Bell & Evans Boneless, Skinless Organic Chicken Breasts, a rustic seasoning blend and fresh Brussels sprouts, you’ve got a delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
- 1 Pkg Frozen Bell & Evans Boneless, Skinless Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 TB Olive oil, divided
- 1 TB Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, halved
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Brush the frozen chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. In a small bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Rub the mixture over the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts in the air fryer basket and cook for 14 minutes. Remove the air fryer tray and flip the chicken. Add the Brussels sprouts and drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken and Brussels sprouts.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is fully cooked, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 9-12 minutes.