Teriyaki Duck Breast Fillets
Kick up your stir-fry with premium teriyaki duck breast fillets, boneless with skin on and seasoned with Asian-style flavors. They contain no preservatives, no additives and no fillers.
All natural* boneless duck breasts, water, brown sugar, soy sauce powder [tamari (soy sauce, soybeans, wheat, salt), maltodextrin, salt], sea salt, yeast extracts, spices, caramel color, onion powder, roasted sesame seed oil and citric acid.
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Boxed duck breast fillets are uncooked. For safety, this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165° F as measured by a meat thermometer. Cooking times may vary.
- Place duck skin side down.
- Turn temperature to medium/high.
- Drain off excess fat as desired, until skin is crisp and rendering stops.
- Cook meat side down to an internal temperature of 165° F. Immediately remove from heat and serve.
- If grilling, cook each side as desired to an internal temperature of 165° F.