Fully Cooked Buffalo-style Chicken Wings
National taste test winner, year after year. Slow cooked flavor with just the right heat. All natural. No chemical additives or preservatives.
Chicken wing sections, water, rice starch, paprika, sea salt, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar), spice, paprika extract. Glazed with hot sauce (aged cayenne red peppers, vinegar, water, salt, and garlic powder), butter, cayenne pepper, paprika extract (color).
This product is fully cooked. Caution: Pouch is hot after reheating. HANDLE WITH CARE.
1. Place unopened pouch, print side up, on microwaveable plate or paper towel. DO NOT PIERCE POUCH.
2. Heat in microwave on high setting for 5-6 minutes. times may vary depending on microwave. Pouch will inflate and may produce a whistling sound. A few droplets of sauce may escape through the vent during the heating process. This is normal.
3. When wings have reheated, grip bag at criped seal, CAREFULLY trim corner of the pouch and serve.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN METHOD
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen wings on baking sheet.
3. Heat 18-20 minutes, turning wings over after 10 minutes.
KEEP FROZEN. READY TO HEAT AND EAT.