OUR PRIORITY: KEEPING BIRDS’ STRESS LEVELS LOW DURING TRANSPORT
- The individual drawers provide first class transport for our chickens
- Each drawer fits into a module
- Our trucks are custom-made to fit modules
- Ventilation at all times throughout truck, prevents heat stress
- Tarp system on truck protects chickens in inclement weather
- Farms located within 100 miles of processing
- When the truck reaches the plant, it is held temporarily in our new climate-controlled shed, protecting the chickens from the elements, until they can be unloaded for processing.
- The large fans draw cool air through the shed in the warm months and heat, throughout the shed, keep the chickens warm when it's cold.
- Washer system thoroughly cleans and sanitizes trucks, drawers and modules after each use